GPS Data for Post Processing
Maine Technical Source - GPS Data for Post Processing
Maine Technical Source was one of the first facilities in North America to provide Base Station data for post processing available to GPS user at no charge. In order for Maine Technical Source to coninue providing the scalability, perform, and expandability we have negotiated a transition on November 1st 2016 to Leica SmartNet.
New! – Leica SmartNet - Built on reliable high performance Leica GPS technology
Finally, surveyors, engineers, contractors an municipalities no longer need to incur cost or hassle of setting up and monitoring temporary base stations. Through affordable subscription service, you can gain access to the Leica SmartNet RTK Network and its extensive array of permanent base station with coverage for most of New England. The Leica SmartNet RTK Network allows you to locate positions via internet for both "Nearest Site" and "Network" (see link below for MAX corrections) solutions.
If you want to request a subscription please use this link: https://www.smartnetna.com/forms_subinquiry.cfm and register for an NTRIP account
Why use the Leica SmartNet Network?
Save Money. No need to invest in a base station, when you can receive corrections for a 1st order control Network Base Station. Should you already own a base station, even another brand of equipment, you can easily convert it into a productive quickly. Fast rover initialization to get you up to speed and productive quickly.
- Fast rover initialization to get you up to speed and productive quickly.
- Real-time data collection - errors are instantly corrected in the field.
- Centimeter-level accuracy up to 40 Kilometers from each base station.
- Reduce dependency on ground control monuments.
- Flexibility to connect with Leica SmartNet RTK network, anytime - day or night.
- Superior Leica reliability, backed with around-the-clock monitoring by MTS.
- Direct Internet connectivity with password-restricted access.
If you need more information on our different Subscription plans for centimeter-accuracy or Rentals to test drive on a project give us a call.
If you have questions or require assistance, contact Dan Blais or Jim Bosworth at Maine Technical Source at (800) 322-5003.